Saturday, August 15, 2009

I abandoned my baby today:(


I left Christina at Snow College today. She moved into the same apartment in the dorm that Beckie lived in when she was there. It was like dejavu all over again. We had a fun day getting her settled and then "pushed her out of the nest" at about 4pm. She cried a little when we left, but quickly made friends with her roommates. She seems to have really nice roommates and they seem to be good girls. Snow College is a wonderful place.
I will miss my baby, but it is time for her to go.

3 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

I had the middle bedroom - but it is my apartment. I think that is too funny! I know she will enjoy it. Because you are on the landing you know what it happening all the time!

Julianna said...

Tina will have so much fun at Snow college!!!

Heidi Noel said...

I loved Snow and practically lived in that dorm my freshman year. I miss Ephraim still sometimes.