Sunday, August 15, 2010

1 210 827 5087

I had to get a new cell phone. Our contract still has another year on it, so I bought a prepaid phone and put my sim card in it. I actually like the new phone a lot better than the old one. The problem is I don't have anyone's phone numbers anymore. So call me. Then I can save your number in my phone book. My number is 210 827 5087. The only problem is I will be at Education Week all week and so I will probably not answer my phone. Maybe I will blog again next week and remind you to call me.

We had so much fun on Thursday. Pam and Dutch came to visit and then Katharine, Mitchell and Joseph came over for dinner. Nothing in my life experience has prepared me for 2 two year old boys. They were pretty wild, but it was wonderful. I love my nieces and their kids.

No comments: