Thursday, December 15, 2011

White Christmas

Why is it that when I watch the movie "White Christmas" the song that gets stuck in my head is the one about "Mr. Jones?"

Don't you wish you had a dress like the red ones at the end and a place to wear it? (And an 18 inch waist to go with it?)

When Beckie and I were little, our Barbies were "Sisters" and we tried to dress them and make them dance like Betty and Judy. Barbie had almost the same hairdo as Judy and Judy had almost the same figure as Barbie.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Yes!

Julianna said...

Haha yes! That song is stuck in my head right now too!!!

Grandma Bailey said...

When I was young, I wanted my bridesmaids to have dresses like those in White Christmas. I really did look into it. It would have cost over $1000 each in 1972 and that was with velveteen and rabbit fur. Needless to say I went a different direction. I did have muffs though.