Monday, January 16, 2012

EasyWater

This is my product endorsement blog.
When Frank went back to work, I decided that I would never lug a bag of salt down the stairs and wrestle it into the water softener again. So I went a few months without soft water and on Black Friday I bought an EasyWater system. It arrived a couple of days later and Frank installed it. It is totally a do it yourself job.
The whole concept of EasyWater seems impossible. Basically, it puts some sort of electrical charge in your water that prevents stuff from depositing on pipes and other surfaces. You don't have to do anything. It seems too good to be true. It even claims to reverse the damage done by hard water.
Since I had been without soft water for a couple of months there were some hard water deposits on my shower door and on the granite by my kitchen sink faucet. I noticed yesterday that the shower door is absolutely clean and there is no white deposit by my faucet. It has been six or seven weeks since Frank installed it.
I can only conclude that EasyWater really works and that it is worth every penny. (It was more expensive than a water softener.)
So, if you are thinking of buying a water softener you might want to consider EasyWater.

No comments: