Saturday, September 12, 2009

My New Bathroom

I have lived in this house for over a year. I LOVE this house, but the biggest problem with it was there were only 2 bathrooms and there was no master bathroom. So we added one. The workers started on Tuesday and on Friday we had a beautiful new master bath. It was added into an alcove in the biggest bedroom. It fits perfectly. As part of the contract for building the bathroom, a maid service will come on Monday and clean our house from top to bottom. So, of course, I have been busy cleaning up for the maid.
Now we will also have a nice guest bedroom-so you all have to come visit us. (There is a bathroom that has two doors-one to the guest bedroom-one to the hall. So it makes a perfect guest suite.)
So come see us soon!!!

By the way I LOVE reading everyone's blogs. It makes me feel so connected to my nieces, especially. And I do feel guilty when I go weeks or months at a time without posting. But at least I am better about blogging than I have ever been about keeping a journal. I love you all.

























4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Was that room the sewing room? Is the bathroom where the leak was? I am trying to picture the location. I sure hope we get to visit soon.

Cari said...

Your bathroom is beautiful! And yes, we do need to come visit (I'm working on him!)!

pambelina said...

Don't worry, Dutch and I will be bouncing around visiting everyone from December to March!

Unknown said...

Spacify provides complete guide to buying bathroom furniture and decorating your bathroom.