Monday, September 14, 2009

A Rainbow In Our Backyard

Today it was raining really hard at our house. While it was still raining the sun began to shine. I said to Annemarie that there was probably a rainbow somewhere. It was about noon here so the sun was high in the sky. Annie looked out the window and said "It's in our backyard." I looked and sure enough there was a rainbow right in our backyard. It was the size of rainbows you see in sprinklers. It only lasted a few seconds so we couldn't take a picture, but it made me happy.

Today I am thankful for rainbows, a new bathroom, maids (I think-I have NEVER had maids clean my house before and it might be a little akward), peaches and mainly I am thankful that Christina is learning to love life and Snow College.




1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

When I think of rainbows I hear Christina sing, "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain..." So, that was all very fitting.