Sunday, October 25, 2009

Church at Snow

We went to church with Christina today at the Snow College Institute. All three meetings were wonderful. Snow is a really great place. It is a blessing to see your kids in their own adult environment.
By the way-did you know that if you graduated from Snow your kids can go there and pay in-state tuition, even if you are out-of-state? If that had been available to my older girls I probably would have made them all go to Snow. (Not really-I know for sure that Annie needed to go to BYU-I and Sara needed to go to LDSBC.) But it is a good option to know about.
Christina went to Homecoming last night. She said she had a lot of fun. Hopefully she will blog about it and send us a few pictures.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I didn't know that about Snow. That is good to know for future reference.