Monday, October 5, 2009

Darrin (for Heather, Heidi, Pam and Beckie)

Over the weekend one of my daughters (I won't mention her name) dyed her hair. It turned out kind of orange and looked awful. We tried to fix it, but it still didn't look right. I called Cliff last night and he said he wouldn't be at work today, but if we went into the shop first thing this morning Darrin could fix it. I had never met Darrin before (even though he has done Annie and Julianna's hair in the past.) So, we went into the shop first thing this morning and Darrin spent an hour and a half on her hair. We had such a nice visit. He asked all about Beckie and all of her girls, including Carianne. I am sure he already knew everything, but he was just so nice. When he was done, her hair looked beautiful and then he only charged $35. I was very grateful to him.
This blog won't mean anything to those of you who have never been to Sharp Image, but I am sure the Baileys will understand.

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

If I can I still go see Darrin when I am in Ephraim. He never charges our family what he should. He did my hair for my wedding free and gave me hair product to use because of the snow. He is so great!

Heather said...

Oh I miss Darrin so much! The first time I went to Sharp Image a new stylist screwed up my hair. I went back in and Darrin fixed and made it look wonderful - he has been fixing my hair ever since. He has fixed my hair when I dyed it awful colors and when I cut it myself and everytime he was wonderful and never scolded me! He fixed my hair for my wedding and just like Heidi he didn't charge me. While we were in Vegas we still made the trip once a month to have Darrin fix my hair. Brandon said I was spoiled since we drove 5 hours to get my hair fixed. I have never been able to find a stylist who fixed my hair as well as he did. I can walk in and sit down and say do whatever you think will look nice and it always looks fabulous!

Cari said...

I want to see a picture of the hair! Oh, and Carlye wished you a happy birthday on her blog, if you'll go and look. AND!! I want to see you when you come - even if I have to come to you and I only see you for 10 minutes. Just let me know. Also, you are always always always more then welcome to stay here. Carl may still be gone when you come, and I would love the company! Love you!

Grandma Bailey said...

Well since she blogged about it we kind of know! Darrin and Cliff both have been wonderful friends. Cliff was so amazing for Mom and Darrin has been so wonderful for all of us. I get so frustrated with my hairdresser because she wants to cut my hair her way and we don't always agree. Darrin would listen to me and talk to me about what I wanted. I often wonder what he would do with my graying non-curling hair. Welcome to the Sharp Image fan club.