Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister!!!

Beckie, Bob, Marianne and Carianne






















I have always been thankful for such a great sister. Once I started having babies I was even more grateful for her. When my babies were crying and I was sick of them, she would hold them and they would just stop crying. It sometimes made feel a little insecure that my babies seemed to like her better than they liked me. Then as my girls got older she became the most awesome aunt. We all love you, Beckie!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I LOVE that picture. You all look so great.

My mom puts my kids to sleep just by being near them. She just seems to emanate comfort and unconditional love.

Grandma Bailey said...

Who am I pregnant with in that picture?

Grandma Bailey said...

Duh! Was this before you mission calls or had you applied yet?