Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A fun mother daughter date

Today Sara and I had such a fun time together. I had a dentist appointment at 9:00 and Sara had one at 10:30 at the same dentist, so we went together. I was getting a filling and a crown. I guess my filling was really hard because the dentist took forever on it. The crown took the normal amount of time, but I wasn't finished until after 12:30. Sara was just getting a permanent crown set, but she had to wait forever because of me. We weren't finished until almost 1:00. The dentist felt bad that we were both there so long so he gave Sara a free flouride treatment and he gave us both Crest gift packs.
While I was waiting the last few minutes for Sara to finish I was reading in Real Simple magazine. I love that magazine. Anyway, there was a question in there about whether or not something was honest. Someone said she likes to take a friend shopping with her at Costco. The friend is not a member, but usually buys something. Is that honest? I was surprised at the answer. Costco and Sams like people to bring nonmembers shopping with them. As long as they are there together to pay there is no problem. It is good advertising and PR.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I got two fillings done as well! But he was with me for maybe 45 minutes and he was with you for like 4 hours! But my favorite part was when he figured out that you were my mom!!