Saturday, March 6, 2010

A fun wedding reception

Last night Frank and I went to a wedding reception for Rachel Wortley. Annie and Rachel were best friends in middle school. I loved Rachel, but I hadn't seen her for nine years. The reception was at the Huntsman Cancer Institute in SLC. There is a beautiful restaurant/reception center there.
The most fun thing was seeing Rachel again. The next most fun thing was the photo booth. They had a photo booth there. Everyone had to get their picture taken and then one strip was put in the guest book and the guest got to keep the other strip. Fun!
I think the first two pictures of Frank and I are pretty good.

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

i love those pictures of you and daddy.

Cari said...

That is the coolest idea ever! I love it!

Julianna said...

I love those pictures too! Yall are so so cute!

Heidi Noel said...

That is a super fun idea. You both look fantastic! I would love to try and visit you guys this summer. Is that okay?

Marianne said...

Heidi, I laughed at your question. Please, please, please come visit us. You are always welcome to stay here, too. This house handles guests really well.