Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why Now. And happy birthday Heather.


Happy Birthday, Heather. I am so proud of you and I love you.

Why did I wait until I was 53 to get my ears pierced? I have never really worn much jewelry. I forget to put it on, I fiddle with it, and I just don't care that much.
But now I am middle aged and not as pretty as I once was. (I know all of you who love me will protest that I am still pretty, but you are prejudiced.) I have noticed that earrings make women my age look a little more feminine and a little prettier. I don't like clip-ons, so I decided to finally do it and get them pierced. I think I am going to like it.

3 comments:

Julianna said...

When you and Daddy came to pick me up from Uruguay the only thing I could think or say at first was that you were so so so pretty! You are pretty Mommy.

Cari said...

You are beautiful! And I like the earrings, too!

Heidi Noel said...

I think you are pretty. I was once told I look a bit like you and I thought that was a great compliment.