Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Back!

It is past time for me to post on my blog. I have especially felt bad that I haven't posted any of Carolyn't journal entries. When I posted in the past it seemed like the journal entries were close to the same date as in her journal. As I read through her journal to decide what to post next, I was all the way to March 18 before I found an entry that anyone would be interested in, so you get May 18, 1992 today. (She only wrote when she got her hair done-usually once a week, sometimes less.)

Mar 18, 1992

Mother has cataracts. We went to provo yesterday and She can't see at all out of her right eye and only minimal out the left-She will be operated on next thurs 24th-I sure hope all goes well. I think if she could see she would feel better. She can't even enjoy reading as it is.

Mark Walton was married last Sat here in the temple-Sharee and Dean-David and Kathy came Fri night we had a real nice Dinner and Visit. Then they stayed with us. I got up on Sat Set out fruit-muffins and cereal so they could eat breakfast. We had to be at the temple at 6AM. It was a busy day so we could not go to the wedding breakfast. When we got home at about 2pm They were all a our house-Sharee Dean-Wendy and Dean-David and Kathy-Raphael and Julia-I put out left overs we all visited and had fun they left about 4:30 we rested then went to orem to the reception. got home about 11pm Sat night We went to Richfield to church on Sunday Troy Brown (a missionary from the Texas San Antonio Mission-Arch and Carolyn knew him when they were serving in the Mission Presidency) was home from his mission-10 of us from the mission were there. It was nice-They had a big dinner after at the senior citizens-after we went to Raphael and Julia's and visited-

Monday we had Bob and Susannah for supper Bob's birthday-Susannah has a job at Snow college-

Spring is about here flowers are up crocuses are blooming-pansy's and daffodils but we had snow yesterday.

3 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so glad you're back - I've missed hearing from you! Love you (and hopefully we'll see you soon!)

Grandma Bailey said...

I'd given up on you. Clyde asked if I had read you new entry and I was truly surprised. We love you! Hope things are going well.

Heidi Noel said...

I wondered when you would return. I love that you are doing this. Thank you for the visit last month by the way.