Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Movie Quiz.

Ok. I guess I want to play, too.

1. Say, that's a cute little dance you got there. It almost looks like you have to...Oh! Monsters Inc. Heidi

2. You are not exactly Superman, but you are awfully available. White Christmas. Annemarie

3. It looks awful.
That's because it's on you dear. Sleeping Beauty. Annemarie

4. I tried to forget you...I thought I had. Persuasion. Heidi

5. I thought you two had eloped. I wouldn't mind but not in my car. Sabrina. (old) Annemarie

6. This ballet has historic significance. It was performed the same day as the funeral of the Tzar. Lenin himself made the arrangement.
Lenin arranged music?
No, funerals. Bye, Bye Birdie. Pam

7. Did the dry cleaners have your car? Sabrina. (new) Heidi

8. Are we there yet?
We get there when we get there. Incredibles. Annemarie

9. Is it not a brother's job to find fault with his sister? Emma

1o. I've learned something from your idiotic notions, I confess that; humbly and gratefully. My Fair Lady. Carianne

11. If you're going to spend the whole evening acting like a scared rabbit, maybe I'd better order some lettuce. Hello Dolly. Carianne

12. I never read Tom Sawyer. Was he... sexy? Thoroughly Modern Millie. Annemarie

13. I can explain in two words: we propose to marry your daughters. Pirates of Penzance. Beckie

14. ...just possibly saving 120 passengers from a tragic firey death. What's up Doc. Annemarie

15. I don't like the way Teddy Roosevelt is looking at me. North by Northwest. Beckie

15 comments:

Annemarie said...

2 is definitely white christmas, i think 5 is sabrina but i'm not completely sure, and 8 is the incredibles.

Annemarie said...

oh and 3 is sleeping beauty

Annemarie said...

and 12 is thoroughly modern millie

Annemarie said...

i like yours mommy, i finally am getting some.

Annemarie said...

and i have to do one more that i didn't get at first and it was driving me crazy, 14 is what's up doc. that one should have been my first one i got.

Heidi Noel said...

1 Monsters Inc.
7. Sabrina (New version)

Cari said...

Ooh, ooh, #10 is My Fair Lady!

Cari said...

And is #11 Hello Dolly?

Grandma Bailey said...

Clyde says 15 is Night at the Museum. (He needs credit for at least one he has guessed right).

pambelina said...

Is #6 Bye, Bye Birdie?

Marianne said...

15 in not Night at the Museum. Sorry, Clyde, I can't give you credit.

Grandma Bailey said...

15 - Clyde wasn't right! It has been bugging me all morning. I kept hearing Cary Grant. Is it North by Northwest?

Grandma Bailey said...

Oh and 13 is Pirates of Penzance!

Heidi Noel said...

#4 is Persuasion I love that movie!

Cari said...

I thought that 15 was Night at the Museum, too!