Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I will see Julianna in 2 days!!!

Tomorrow Frank and I leave for Montevideo. We will not arrive there until Thursday morning. We will meet Julianna at the mission home at about noon. I am so excited!!!
We will be in Uruguay 4 days and will visit her 4 areas. We will arrive back in SLC on Tues. May 26.
Julianna is coming home to a new town, a new home, a mom with new eyes and a sister who is married and expecting. Lots of changes but I know she will be happy here. We are so proud of her.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

We hope that we can see you and her sometime this summer. It has been years!

Cari said...

I could cry. Carl and I are so amazed and impressed and proud of her and what she has done. Give her all our love. We miss you dearly. And please call me again - I love talking to you so much!